Wm. R. Heberle Stables, Inc.
Due to the weather and the nature of animals, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment due circumstances beyond our control.
Choose a service to schedule
Summer trail rides
- Trail ride - $45/person cash payment upon arrival - $45
Enjoy a private trail ride of your group only from 2-5 people. If you have a larger party please call to set up an appointment. An adult must accompany a child.
All trails must have an appointment.
Cash payment upon arrival - no credit card payment, only for reservation purposes
Trails leave on the hour, please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your appointment to get fitted for a hard hat and sign the release form.
For large parties, school or troop activities please call for confirmation.
Only 2 children ages 10 - 14 on a trail at a time.
- Week 1 Summer Camp July 7 – 11, 2014 9 am - 4 pm - $350
- Week 1 Summer Camp July 7 – 11, 2014 9:am - 4 pm.
- Week 2 Summer Camp July 21 – 25, 2014 9 am - 4 pm - $350
- Week 4 Summer Camp August 11 – 15, 2014 , 2014 9am - 4 pm - $350
- The camp is offered for children 5 years and up, for the first time riders to the intermediate. Campers will learn all aspects of horse husbandry including grooming, tacking, riding lessons each day and feeding. A “horse” type craft will be worked on during the afternoon along with other fun activities involved with horses!
- Pony ride at Heberle Stables - $40
Our lesson staff will lead one of our ponies in our ring for up to 4 children to ride (The half hour will be split between the children).
See our web site for more details.